Friday, January 15, 2010

That's What Friends Are For.... XP

god always sent alot great angels to protect us and help us. but they always disguise themselves.. they disguise as our friend. stand beside us behind us everywhere around us..
i'm so grateful to have so many great angels around me. thanks.. it's very blessful to have such wonderful friends around me..

well friends nag us like a mum, friends scold us like a dad, irritating like a bro and sis.. hahaha. but friends really do care about us... very much indeed. that's why they sometimes sound like our mum dad bro n sis. hahaha.
well friend always the 1st person we share our problems to. borrowing their eyes and shower concern upon us... thanks to them i went through my teenage life full with so many great, beautiful n wonderful memories.... thanks guys!!!

but today i want to say something that comes from the very bottom of my heart... i want to said this to Lee Onn Wah, Goh Li Lin and Ting Chiong Ming.. they spare their time and energy n money for me. i apreciate it very very much.

as u all know, i need to go for eye operation recently.. i want to go to the private clinic alone cause i don't want to troubles my friends. although i know if i done the operation, i will get a blurred vision and i will have dificulty to went back to my hostel alone. as the journey is from petaling jaya to kl. my friends know that so they want teman me go there... but i don't let them. i mean i'm a big boy ad. can take care of myself wan. some say they are very sorry cause they cant follow me since they got class during my operation day.. i'm happy that they want teman me but i don't want to mafan them

but chiong ming really insisted want to follow me. i keep ask him to go gaodim his own thing but he still dowan. ish. penat man to push him away. then i saw onn wah n i acidentally tell him that i'm going pj for eye operation. onn wah straight away cancel all his meetings and training just to teman me go there. omg..! i'm so surprise and in the same time i'm so paisey. he is a busy guy n yet still want to follow me. aiyo!!!! i really dowan to mafan anyone want le... haiz... plan want to run away from them so they no need to follow me to pj. hahah. then onn wah said...

"don't try to run away from me (putting his arm across my shoulder), i won't let u run away want. stick to u close close. even people say i gay, i don't mind wan. so don ask me go away. haha"

deep within my heart i was so so so touched with what he said... really amazing to have him around me.. thank u so much.. well he is really a great friend that always support me want. not forgeting ching ming also..

another one i really want to say thanks is li lin. she always worried about me. cause if anything goes wrong with me then she got no driver. swt swt swt. but i'm happy that she do cares about me very much.. she keep remind me not to run away from onn wah n chiong ming man, keeps ask me b careful this n that... aiyo!! i'm fine la. ish. so memekak man. hahaha.

i can see that onn wah n chiong ming is very tired when they teman me to the clinic. especially onn wah. he keep mengantuk all the way man. haiz. so mafan them.. so paisey.. ask them dowan to come but they still want. zzzzz. degil dao............

but i'm really happy happy happy grateful, blessed and thankful for having such great friends...

THANK U ALL SO SO MUCH!! MUACKS!!! haha


~keep smiling, keep shining,
knowing i can always count on u, for sure,
that's what friends are for.
for good times n bad times,
i will be on your side forever more
that's what friends are for.....~

yday someone phone me n ask me how is my operation... i was so so so happy when she called. feel her concern is so warm, feel like yday was the best day ever.. hahah. thanks to her.. i really happy although i got time bomb in my eyes. hahaha. thanks to her for being the special girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment