Tuesday, January 5, 2010

bring me back to life. thanks guys!!


this week started with a very busy n stressful moments. i was totally going to breakdown n was about to give up hope. i started to miss my family so much that eventually i shed my tears when i was looking at my family picture. (sorry for being so emotional. haha) but im so so gald that i got support from my friends n senior. thanks to them.., im able to stand on my feet n back to the race. yeah babe!!! hahah.

when u are really very stressful, when the sky like going to collapse on u, when the sun is really so blazing, when ur leg is shaking.., then people around u come to u n offer their help..., wow!! that moment is so touching man!! it feels so great. i was so happy that i didn realise that my eyes was watery. just a simple sentences :

"xiao zhang.., i help u find this song since u r so busy."
"leng.., gambateh!! i know u got the spirit and i know u can do it!! yes u can!!"
"xiao zhang.., u can always find us to share your problems with us. we will help u wan." or
even trying to make a small joke just to make me smile...

all this simple words really boast up my energy n spirit for me to continue striving for the best. thanks guys!! u all really lift me up from my hell dungeon n carry me back to the race. thanks for becoming my strength, voice n eyes!! friends forever!!!
Everything will be OK Leng!! we support u from the back!! gambateh!!! go go go add oil!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha 1st ppl post u a comment leh =P
    add oil ya^^
    dnt give up
    support u^^


    xiao jing....(shhhhh dnt touching till cry o xD)

    ReplyDelete