Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pesta Ang Pao

fuuh!! this program is the most stressful throughout the whole year. so many problem had occurred and im glad that it is over. but i started to miss all the moments when me n my friends and ajk was struggleing throughout the whole program. although we have a lot of sour moments, but at least we still have fun and have great moments together. hahha. miss all the fun, all the laugh, all the screams, all the tears n not forgetting all the crowd's cheers. wahahah. so nice. during the performance i was afraid that i could not give what the audience wants, but i get alot of comment that is really so cool.

"leng!! ur voice was superb man!"
"xiao zhang.. well done in making PAP so wonderful"
"well done leng!"
and the best want is
"xiao zhang! overall, this year PAP is better than last year"

i was the Exco program for PAP. hearing all this praise really make me feel so satisfy and feel so great. ok ok. alot people had said my blog very chang qi. talk n talk n talk. hahah. so let the picture tell u evrything. haha.
our lou sen!!
great support from them!

my malay friend also support my program. thanks man

bahagian teknikal. cool~

so crazy man. hahah

our dancers. amazing dance performed by them!

24season drum!

lion dance rock man!! cool!!

small kid and king.. haha

this picture is so nice. like it so much..

lion head and drum

PT daddy n mummy!!! hahah. thanks for ur full support!!

little chun li. hahah. look like my sister..

king and gorgeous looking lisa

me n 2 cute maiden. hahha


girls poing for cam. hahah

our cute deco exco. she made alot amazing decoration

yeng man me. with the sword...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

Chai Sern!!


the Great Tanglung!


our beautiful stage with 2 cute lion. hahah


CNY is really approaching. hahah. must turn on my CNY mode. CNY mode : On
hahah. anyway, happy chinese new year and Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment