Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Great" things happening on me at 2010

this is few "amazing things that i encountered this year. wow! even myself also felt it is amazing man! hahahaha

1. i enter UKM branch i KL. omg. life at here is so not like uni life man. my friends from other uni is so relaxing and got so much freedom. here.... stress+no freedom+pressured+bad hostel+dirty toilet+so much thing to do in so little time=DIE. hahah

2. i join alot alot alot alot activities to earn merit to stay in that bad hostel(so sad) so that i can save my expenses in future. manatau, my merit points is 3x lower then my friend who everyday stay at room goyang kaki. zzzzzz

3. and now my program got so so much problem and i got so so little time to do. zzzzz.

4. so in the end i neglect my studies and i got a very bad result in my exam.. lagi zzzzz.

5. i find out that i got thalassamia minor (which i got abnormal small sized red blood cell). fuh...! but don worry, i won't die wan. hahah. according to studies, people who got thalassamia got very low possibility to get high blood pressure. so......

6. my blood pressure rose from normal 110mg/Hg to constant 133mg/Hg. omg!!! going to have heart attack man. hahaha. must take care myself ad. even climb 4storey stairs my heart will pain pain. fuh...! lauya ad man me. haha

7. my expenses this month is goin to reach 2.5k liao. omg!!! my parents going to kill me already. hahah

8. recently i find out that i got lattice degeneration in my retina. means i'm going to blind man. but not that fast la. and if i take care my eyes then i won't blind wan. haha. but the my retina will slowly slowly degenerate my other retina cell. omg!! freakky man.

9. and because of this, i cant do alot extreme things liao. haiz.... eg. bungee jumping and roller coaster and mountain climbing. oh no!!!

10. and last but not LEAST, i haven get any sponsorship from PTPTN or JPA. shit man!!! need depends on my parents. haiz....

so... cheer up!!
i will definately see a brighter
warm sun after a stormy storm.



No comments:

Post a Comment