Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sign~~ Haiz~~~

well... let's start talking about last sem. my friends and i used to be very crazy, loud, sampat and of course alot alot alot of fun! haha. we used gather in my room and talk craps. so crazy as we laugh like pontianak. hahah. we even wake our neighbours up from their sweet dreams. so paisey. but what to do, this is us. super crazy, super loud especially when these poeple are around, me, steven lee onn wah aka jelly boy, tiew horng and ting chiong ming. with our high frequency and big desibel voice, no wonder the whole hostel block is our voice. hahahaha. thinking about what we done always make me smile...

but recently, i hardly can hear all these laughter already... this sem is like a very busy sem for every one here in UKM. everybody was so busy that we only reach our room after midnight. because of some program that i attended, i feel that my relationship with some of my friends had loosen already. i feel so sad to know that. i started to miss all the fun we used to have, all the laugh, all the moments that we have. i even miss all the crowded slippers outside my room. i wish there is always alot of slippers outside my room cause that indicate that my room is packed with craps. hahah.

nevermind, after some program end at this saturday, i will ask all my friends to go for outting and nurishing the friendship that we have. i don't want the feeling that i'm having now. i want the moment back when we are in first sem!!! teribly missing the moments now~~~

yesterday i mentioned my past to some of my friends... i mean the love part. its really sad to said that she is just a friend of mine n always be. then today on the way back to my campus, i suddenly think of her n i missed her... so much...


when there is little people around me,
i close my eyes for a moment,
then i suddenly think of u.
that's the moment that i know...

i miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment