Thursday, January 7, 2010

Building bridges, crossing river. but water too strong, bridges collapse...

haiz.... start my blog with quite emo recently. things didn really go as smoothly as u want. everything feels like against u. it's getting harder day by day. new obstacles need to be overcome.. stand again after beat down. but again u are throwed by a huge burden n forced to knee down.. unable to get up. my friend's support have carried me this far. giving me the energy to continue my race.. thanks guys

but when things continue to be even rougher.., soon ur feet will feel more heavy. harder to get up. sky is like falling upon u... sun is too bright for u.. even sound of a wind can really be very noisy.. feel like there is no strengtn to carry on although there is friend supporting u from the back.. but yet still feels like u r all alone in this fight..

this time.. i fall down completely. unable to get up.. i cried.. T.T haiz.. emo.. find out that i had really got no energy already.. completely breakdown. suddenly think about my mum, family n someone.. just like the bridge, once it has been destroyed by the strong current of the river, it will take long long time to build it bac. even if i do really can build it back, it won't be the same like last time me..

luckily this time my mum give me the strength to move on. chatting with her today..her voice just give me the spirit to get up from my falls. at this time.., i really love her. she has been a great mum. thanks mum. love ya!! she make me feel hat i still got hope. she make me see the beautiful rainbow after a stormy rain..

now i get bac to my feet, able to feel my feet ad, so i will continue my journey with new hope, new strength n new me! with my mum besides me.., i won't give up n won't let her down.. promise..


Thanks mum! for being so special person in my life
"don't worry son. mummy always support u. do whatever u can and i'm proud of u"

No comments:

Post a Comment