Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grandma 75th birthday!!

yesterday was my grandma 75th birthday. wah. she is still strong and able to move around happily and healthy. haha. she has been a great grandma. she really do care about me, love me and sayang sayang me. she has high hope on me so i cannot let her down. hehe

i still remember the way she kissed me. haha. her kiss is very special. she didn use mouth to kiss. but she use her nose to smell me. hahaha. i is very special and i get the warmness from her kiss.


well, she was very worry about me as im the 1st grandson who walks into a government university. she keep asking me how is my life in ukm. well, not as gud as it sounds but i lied to her that my life is cool. hahaha. (so bad mis grandson). hahah.
but im really glad that i went back melaka for her birthday party, although i need to rush back kl o the next day morning. im afraid that i will miss any of her birt
hday as i will get busier as years goes on. (choi!) haha. nevermind. i will try my best to come. hehe

recently, i found out that my grandma's hair had all turn white liao. i'm afraid that i couldn't be a good grandson in time. so many things i wish i can do with my grandma. go travelling. give her surprises and fulfilling her dreams. so, i has to work hard so i wun let her down. well, here is my words sincerely from my heart that i always wanted to tell my grandma
i love you!

may amitafa bless u grandma and hope u will be blessed with good health, happiness and wealth!!! amitofo~ haha.
my cute grandma!! so cute!! haha.

my grandma and me.

Happy Birthday to you, grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment